THE FILM COMMISSIONS
La Commission du Film Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur dont les compétences géographiques s’étendent à l’ensemble du département, est un véritable partenaire de tous vos projets cinématographiques, audiovisuels et publicitaires
ONCE OF LAST PROJECTS...
... AND ITS DIRECTOR
The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission is a structure who was born in 1999 under the impulse to la Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Nice Côte d’Azur
and four cities : Antibes, Cannes, Grasse et Menton.
Since 2007, it has become an association law 1901 and recognized general interest. It’s member of the French Commission network Film France and founding member of the European Film Commission.
It has since welcomed new members: the Departemental Council of the Alpes-Maritimes, la Communauté de Communes Alpes d’Azur, la Communauté d’Agglomération de la Riviera Française ainsi que les villes de Beausoleil, Cagnes-sur-Mer, La Colle-sur-Loup, Mandelieu-La Napoule, Mougins, Rimplas, Roquebrune Cap-Martin, Saint-Martin Vésubie, Théoule-sur-Mer, Vence, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Villeneuve-Loubet.
The Commission is chaired by David Lisnard, Mayor of Cannes et Vice-President of the Departemental Council of the Alpes-Maritimes delegued to tourism. Its Vice-President is Jean-Pierre Savarino, President de la Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Nice Côte d’Azur. Madame Thérèse Dartois, Deputy mayor of Villeneuve-Loubet, is its Treasurer.
The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission provides, free of charge, as part of its actions, and throughout the Marais territory, the following missions:
- Promotion of departement and its setting :
- Research of setting in our database
- Research of documentation and provision of an important skills file:
- Found a service providers
- Found accomodations
- Found human ressources qualified in the film industry
- Found Production companies
- Assistance and advice for pre-tracking based on all local human and technical resources.
- Liaison with local authorities to obtain filming authorizations.
- Processing of all national and international requests for provenance directly addressed to it by the professionals or transmitted by the network of film commissions.
- Identification and linking with funding agencies (support fund, production or co-production, product placement).
- Information and assistance to professionals in the film and audiovisual industry in all phases of project development (international tax credit …).