Konio Productions was founded in 2003 by Anthony Starace. The company specialises in advertising, music videos, corporate videos, campaign films, documentaries, fiction, aerial images and executive production. Konio Productions aims at being creative and strategic, from pre-production to post-production.
Konio productions offers:
• Competitive study / Analysis of needs and budgets / Brand strategy / Creative direction / Definition of deliverables.
• Scenarios and slogans / Artistic direction / Visual identity / Sound identity and voiceover / Cast definition / Storyline / Storyboard.
• Implementation of planning and project monitoring tools / Casting / Choice of instruments (camera, optics, light, machinery…) / Location scouting / Administrative management and authorizations.
• Staging and production / Artistic direction / Decoration & accessories / Color palette / Light / Machinery / Sound / Actor direction / Stage management / Executive production.
• Editing / Original music mixing, voice-over and sound / Graphic design / Motion design / Compositing / VFX / Colorimetry / Conformation of deliverables (Web, TV, Cinema).
“Gabriella – 5am” by Gabriella Laberge, a music video directed by Anthony Starace;
“Culture Plage”, feature documentary;
commercial for Fendi