THE FILM COMMISSIONS
The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission, which geographic skills extend to the entire department, is a true partner for all your cinematographic, audiovisual and advertising projects
ONE OF OUR PROJECTS...
... AND ITS DIRECTOR
The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission is a structure created in 1999 under the impetus of the Nice Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry and four founding cities: Antibes, Cannes, Grasse and Menton.
Since 2007, the Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission has had the status of an association under the French law of 1901, recognised as being of general interest, and is therefore authorised to collect cultural sponsorship funds. The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission is an approved member of the Film France network of commissions.
It has since welcomed new members: the Alpes-Maritimes Departmental Council, the Alpes d’Azur Community of Municipalities, the French Riviera Agglomeration Community as well as the towns of Beausoleil, Bouyon, Briançonnet, Cabris, La Colle-sur-Loup, Gréolières, Lucéram, Mandelieu-La Napoule, Mougins, Nice, Rimplas, Roquebrune Cap-Martin, Saint-Etienne de Tinée – Auron, Saint-Martin Vésubie, Saint Vallier-De-Thiey, Théoule-sur-Mer, La Tour-sur-Tinée, Tourrettes-sur-Loup, Tournefort, Vence, Villefranche-sur-Mer and Villeneuve-Loubet.
The Commission is chaired by Frank Chikli, Deputy Mayor of Cannes, and vice-chaired by Charles Galbois, Vice-President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry and delegate of Tourism. Mrs. Thérèse Dartois, Deputy and Community Councillor of the town of Villeneuve-Loubet is the Treasurer.
The Alpes-Maritimes Côte d’Azur Film Commission carries out the following missions free of charge within the framework of its actions, and throughout the whole of the Alpes-Maritimes territory:
- Promotion of the department and its sets:
- Research of setting in our database
- Research of documentation and provision of an important skills file:
- Find a service provider
- Find accomodations
- Find human ressources qualified in the film industry
- Find Production companies
- Assistance and advice for pre-tracking based on all local human and technical resources.
- Liaison with local authorities to obtain filming authorizations.
- Processing of all national and international requests for provenance directly addressed to it by the professionals or transmitted by the network of film commissions.
- Identification and linking with funding agencies (support fund, production or co-production, product placement).
- Information and assistance to professionals in the film and audiovisual industry in all phases of project development (international tax credit …).