Ideally located on the French Riviera, the legendary Studios de la Victorine are in the heart of an area with incomparable light and a wide variety of natural and architectural settings.
A stones throw from France’s second largest international airport (120 destinations), surrounded by a hotel park adapted to all types of requests (2,000 rooms in the immediate vicinity of the Studios), the Studios de la Victorine benefit from the local network of 600 technicians internationally recognized for their skills.
Considered one of the 20 most important filming facilities in France by the CNC, Studios de la Victorine offers the following :
– 10 film sets (6,000m², 2,500m² of which are soundproofed)
– Numerous production offices and meeting rooms
– Dressing rooms ranging from 15 to 100m²
– Storage areas ranging from 50 to 200m²
– A 142m² paint shop
– Costume workshops
– A 1,000m² caprentry workshop